Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update

FCERA will be closed to foot traffic due to COVID-19. Pension payments are on schedule and will be paid as usual. FCERA strongly encourages all members to sign up for direct deposit to minimize the potential that your pension check could be delayed due to staffing or logistical difficulties with our payment processor or the US Mail due to COVID-19 business disruptions. Click Here for our Direct Deposit Form. FCERA can be reached by phone (559) 457-0681, fax (559) 457-0318 and email For more information Click Here

Register for the Member Portal

Access to your retirement account information Join now

News and Announcements

Find out what’s new with FCERA Learn More

Board of Retirement General Member (Seat 3) and Safety Member (Seat 7) Elections

General Member and Safety Member – Nomination period for a general member and safety member on the Board of Trustees opens June 11, 2020 and closes July 1, 2020. Ballots will be mailed on July 27, 2020. The election date is August 20, 2020.                    

                              ***IMPORTANT ELECTION INFORMATION***

Your Nomination/Declaration of Candidacy Packet must include the following in order to be complete:


  1. Nomination/Declaration of Candidacy form with a minimum of 15 valid Sponsors – Completed and Signed
  2. Nominee’s Submittal – Completed and Signed

The Candidate Statement of Qualifications and Platform is optional, submitted on a USB flash drive.

All completed documents and USB drive must be received by the deadline.

If you have any questions, please contact Elizabeth Avalos or Merelle Buttner at 559.457.0681

Blue Flag

Are you ready to retire?

Are you planning to retire in the next 3 months?

Read More

Piggy Bank

What if I leave my job before I can retire?

If you leave your job before you are eligible for retirement you have several options available to you.

Read More

Will my divorce impact my benefits?

If you experience a divorce during your FCERA membership, it may or may not….

Learn More

What if I become disabled?

One of the many valuable benefits included in your FCERA membership is disability retirement…

Learn More